Instructions for Outlook
All clicks are single clicks
- Open outlook.
- Click on tools.
- A drop down box will appear.
- Go down to rules wizard.
- A window will appear that says "rules wizard".
- Click new, another "rule wizard" window will come up.
- Click on "check messages when they arrive", click next.
- Click on the box that says "with specific words in the subject".
- Go down to the box underneath that says "rule description", and click on the
under line text "specific words".
- A new box will appear, type *ADV*, click add, click ok, that will bring you back to the
"rule wizard, click on next.
- Click on the box that says "move it to a specific folder", go down to the box
underneath it that says " rule description "Click on the underline text
- If you have a spam folder, click on the folder.
- If you do not have a spam folder, click on new, which will bring up a new window, under
name type Spam, where it says select where to place folder, click on your personal folder,
- A new box will appear "add shortcut to outlook bar". If you do not know what
this means, click no, then a rules wizard box will appear, click on the name folder that
you created, then click ok.