Instructions for Outlook
Note: All clicks are single clicks
- Open outlook express.
- Click on tools.
- A drop down box will appear.
- Go down to message rules.
- Go over to the right to mail and left click .
- A new mail rules window will appear.
- Under # 1 where it says "select the conditions for your rules", click on that
box that says "where the subject line contains specific words".
- Under # 2 where it says "select the actions for your rules" , click on the box
that says "move it to a specific folder".
- Under # 3 where it says "rule description", click on the underline text
"contains specific words "and another window will appear.
- Type *ADV*, click on add, click on ok, that will take you back to the new mail rule
- Under # 3 where it says "rule description", click on the under line text
"specified " and you will open a new window.
- If you have a spam folder, click on the folder.
- If you do not have a spam folder, click on new folder which will bring up a new window,
called new folder, type spam, click ok, click on the spam folder, click ok
- That brings you back to "new mail rules"
- Go down to section # 4, highlight text name of the rule, and name your rule, click ok,