Exceptions for Outlook
All clicks are single clicks
- Open outlook.
- Click on tools.
- A drop down box will appear.
- Go down to rules wizard.
- A window will appear that says "rules wizard".
- Click new, another "rule wizard" window will come up.
- Click on "check messages when they arrive", click next.
- Click on the box that says "with specific words in the sender's address".
- Go down to the box underneath that says "rule description", and click on
the underlined text "specific words".
- A new box will appear, type persons name, click ok, that will bring you back to the
"rule wizard, click on next.
- Click on the box that says "stop processing more rules".
- Click finish and then ok.