Exceptions for Outlook
Note: All clicks are single clicks
- Open outlook express.
- Click on tools.
- A drop down box will appear.
- Go down to message rules.
- Go over to the right to mail and left click, a message rule window will appear.
- Click new and a new mail rule window will appear.
- Under # 1 where it says "select the conditions for your rule", click on that
box that says "where the from line contains people".
- Under # 2 where it says "select the actions for your rule", click on the box
that says "stop processing more rules".
- Under # 3 where it says "rule description", click on the underline text
"contains people" and another window will appear.
- Type the person that you want excluded, click on add, click on ok, that will take you
back to the new mail rule window.
- Go down to section # 4, highlight text name of the rule, and name your rule, example:
(excluded) click ok.
- That will bring you back to message rules.
- Click the "move up" box.